Your home should be a safe place to raise your family and make priceless memories, not a danger to your health.
Let us help you make sure your home is safe.

Are you concerned about Radon?

Radon is a odorless, tasteless, Cancer-Causing, Radioactive Gas that accumulates in homes. Central Kansas is in an EPA High Risk Zone. The Surgeon General recommends all Central Kansas home be tested for Radon.
Let us help make sure your home is safe through certified radon testing, and, if needed, guaranteed radon mitigation.
Click Here to Learn More

Concerned About Mold?

Mold can be a hazard to your family's health and a cause of significant damage to your home.
Let us help you be confident you do not have mold growth inside your home.
Click Here to Learn More